- Get fresh. Shower and lightly exfoliate. Remove makeup, deodorant and lotion. Pull your hair back (including bangs).
- Get smooth. Shaving or waxing should be done before your tan.
- Think about lines. Bring a dark, snug swimsuit or under garments (if desired) and be mindful of the tan lines they will leave.
- Dress comfy. Wear dark, loose-fitting clothing, and flip flops if possible. Avoid silk, nylon, spandex and wool.
- Protect your car. Bring a towel to cover light colored fabric seats.
Make it Last!
- Avoid water. Wait at least 8-12 hours before coming into contact with water. Avoid sweating.
- Be gentle. Use a mild body wash. Avoid exfoliants, hot showers, and baths. Pat dry after showers.
- Moisturize. Use a lotion that is free of mineral oil and petroleum several times each day.
- Come back. If you want to enjoy a consistent tan, we recommend coming back every 7 to 10 days.